This spring I am looking to get back to basics. I already have one million pretty printed dresses, a hundred thousand cutesy jumpers and all my basic sandal needs covered, so to go along with my "quality over quantity" item on my list of New Years resolutions (I think it's one of the few I'm succeeding at), I choose a list of great items that will take me from season to season.
1. This tee doesn't really count as quality, but I love it, and for $10 I can toss and re-buy once I wear it to death.
2. As a handbag designer, I don't often include bags on my wish lists, but this bag is exactly what I'm missing in my life, a cool, light weight carry-all that I can schlep around town.
3. leather jeans, because at 30, I don't know what to wear "out" anymore, and I think these are perfect.
4. I've been on the hunt for the perfect blazer in the color of the season, pink. I've tried on a few that are a little too businessy, but this one has a perfect balance of put-together and cool.
5. these wedges have been haunting my dreams. They are a total splurge, but I am so in love.
6. Every one has to have a pair of espadrilles, and these from The Sak will be amazing shoes for exploring my new hood in.